Charles Logan on Day 5
|Portrayed by||Gregory Itzin|
|Seasons||4, 5, 6|
|First appearance||Day 4: 10:00 PM – 11:00 PM|
|Last appearance||Day 6: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
Charles Logan was the Vice President and later President on Day 4 when John Keeler was severely injured. He was still President on Day 5 and was involved in the Sentox nerve gas conspiracy that resulted in the death of ex-President David Palmer. He was removed from office after Day 5.
 Day 4
 Day 5
 Day 6
- Logan bears many similarities to former President Richard Nixon. Logan resembles him physically. Both were complicit in a major crime and were removed from office. Though never explicitly mentioned, it's obvious that Logan became very religious after he committed his crimes, mirroring Nixon after his presidency.
- Logan is the second person to have 3 different titles in the "Previously on 24" segement, being introduced as "Vice President Charles Logan", later "President Charles Logan", and then "Former President Charles Logan." The other is David Palmer, introduced as "Senator", "President", and just "David Palmer".
- Logan appeared in 36 episodes of the show, as did Nina Myers, making the two tied for the most appearances by a villain on the show.
- During Day 6, Bill Buchanan says that Logan's trial was made behind closed doors; but on Day 7, FBI Agent Renee Walker states that "Tony's wife was brutally murdered as a result of a conspiracy involving the president himself," so there appears to have been at least some leakage of the trial.
- Seeing as John Keeler ran against David Palmer, who was a Democrat, for presidency, it is likely that Keeler and Logan were Republicans.